Grace has 40 years experience in residential
and income properties. She has a proven ability to match buyers
to the right properties. She is active and Licensed in Florida and Georgia. In addition, Grace has an extensive Community
Association Management - Community Management department.
Grace has a career background of managing more than 2000 rental properties, continuously generated multi-million dollar annual sales volumes, and managed an excess of a million square feet of retail space. Grace has been a resident of the Perdido Key area for more than 25 years and prior resident and realtor in Atlanta for 33 years. She maintains a second home there to visit family often. Membership includes Perdido Key Chamber, National Association of Realtors, Florida Association of Realtors, Pensacola Association of Realtors, Perdido Key Owners Association.
Grace hangs out with her two Boston
Terriers, Thelma and Louise. She loves her work and most of all
likes to have fun with her friends, associates and clients.
Grace K Eris
Cell (850) 572-6060
Qualifications & Experience
- Owner of Beach Ventures, Inc. T/A
Aquatic Realty (Est. 1985).
- Licensed Real Estate Broker
Florida, Georgia and Alabama.
- Licensed Community Association
Manager State of Florida.
- 40+ years experience in Real Estate
Management and Sales Operations.
- Past Operations Manager of more
than one million square feet (1,000,000 SF) of commercial office
space in a 124 acre office park in Atlanta, Georgia (Executive
Park at I-85 and North Druid Hills Road).
- Past Director of a 335 unit condominium
association in Atlanta to include management of the Association.
- More than 2000 managed units in
- Member of National Association
of Realtors, Florida Association of Realtors and Pensacola Association
- Past Owner/Manager of Peachtree
Suites at Peachtree Towers, Atlanta, GA, a 325 unit tower. Provided
Maintenance, Management, Housekeeping, Long Term Rentals, Corporate
Rentals & Real Estate Sales.
- Served on multiple HOA Boards as
Director, Officer and Committee Chair to include Perdido Key Chamber
Broker, Owner and Team Leader of the
Aquatic Realty Staff which brings numerous years of Front Desk,
Accounting, Management, Guest Relations, Marketing, Computer and
Resort Arena experience specializing in Vacation Rentals, Sales,
Resort Management and Community Association Management .
Founded in 1985, Aquatic Realty is
one of the oldest professional and management companies on Perdido
Key - our experience is unparalleled.. This hard earned expertise enables
Aquatic Realty to provide value in ways that are often difficult
to quantify but most valuable in the overall improvement and integrity
of the Perdido Key Community.
Associations Currently Managed on Perdido Key:
- Ocean Breeze East
- Ocean Breeze West
Marketing & Memberships:
- Charter Members of the Perdido
Key Area Chamber of Commerce
- Pensacola Bay Area Chamber of Commerce
- Pensacola Association of Realtors
- Florida Association of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
- In-house marketing strategies &
- Email marketing skills
- World Wide Web and Search Engine
- On line Reservations
- Reservation owner administration
- HOA on line owner administration
- On line specials on rental opportunities
- On line Multiple Listing Service
- Broker/Sales License Florida & Georgia
- Community Association Manager